As well as the full two day SSSTS course, we offer the 1 day refresher course which candidates are eligible to sit on providing their existing SSSTS certificate has not expired. If your SSSTS certificate has expired, you are unable to sit this refresher course and will need to complete the full Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) course.
Attending and completing this course successfully renews your SSSTS certificate for a further 5 years. This is recognised by BUILDUK as meeting the required standard for all supervisors working on BUILDUK sites.
What you can expect from our course
- Understanding the need for method statements
- Communication routes within site activity
- Construction Site Health, Safety and Welfare
- How health and safety law is structured
- Behavioural safety
- How the supervisory role fits in with the manager’s role in controlling site safety
- Supervision of occupational health
Get Free Quote
SEE FOR YOURSELF