This popular PASMA course is aimed at personnel who will be responsible for assembling, dismantling, alteration, moving and inspecting mobile access towers.
You will learn how to safely assemble, dismantle, relocate and alter a mobile access tower without the risk of personal injury to yourself or others. This course is taught in both theory and practical sessions with assessments.
What you can expect from our course
- Knowledge of the Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting work at height with mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Product standard EN 1004:2004
- Assembling, altering and dismantling of towers
- Current best practice for fall protection
- Ability to carry out mobile access tower inspections and under take inspection records
- Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers and how to avoid
Get Free Quote
SEE FOR YOURSELF