The cart is empty!
Welcome to Harrington Safety
The PASMA Towers on Stairways for Users course is a specialised 1-day training programme that has been designed to provide individuals with the essential skills and knowledge required to safely assemble, use, and dismantle mobile access towers specifically on stairways. Here is everything you need to know:
Who is the Course For?
The PASMA Towers on Stairs training course is for personnel who will be responsible for the assembly, use, dismantling, alteration and inspecting of towers on stairways. To take this course, you need to hold an in-date PASMA Towers for Users qualification.
PASMA Towers on Stairs - Weekday
|Uxbridge, West London
Friday, 01 March, 2024
01/03/2024 08:00 - 16:00
The PASMA Towers on Stairs course covers a comprehensive range of topics, including:
- Work at height responsibilities of employers, employees and suppliers
- Standards affecting the manufacture and use of stairway towers
- Where to find crucial safety information
- When it’s safe to use a stairway tower, and when it’s not
- Carrying out pre-use checks and post-assembly inspections on stairway towers
- The components used in a stairway tower
- Good practices for the safe use of stairway towers
- Correctly assemble, dismantle, alter towers on stairs
- Accessing a platform safely
- Identifying hazards in the work environment
- Avoiding personal health hazards
The course will be delivered through a combination of theory and practical sessions, all of which will be led by your experienced and fully qualified instructor. We pride ourselves on the learning experience we can provide, and the course notes booklet and current Code of Practice will be supplied to all trainees for the duration of the course.
Participants’ understanding of the course material will be assessed through a combination of methods:
- Theory Assessment: This examination will evaluate participants’ theoretical knowledge of safety practices, regulations, and best practices related to tower use on stairways.
- Practical Assessments: Participants will demonstrate their competence in assembling, using, and dismantling mobile access towers on stairways under the guidance of their instructor.
To pass the course, delegates need to achieve 80% or more in both their theory and practical assessments. With the theory having to be successfully completed before moving onto the practical training and assessment.
What Makes Us a Great Course Provider?
When taking part in the PASMA Towers on Stairs training course, it’s important to choose a training provider that you can trust. When you work with Harrington Safety, you can look forward to the following:
- Quality Instruction: Our experienced and certified instructors deliver high-quality training that is built around the needs of trainees.
- Accurate Information: We offer up-to-date course materials that are aligned with the latest industry standards and regulations.
- Valid Certification: Working with us gives you a valid certification that is widely accepted within the industry. A PASMA Digital certificate will be issued to candidates upon successfully completing the course along with a PASMA PhotoCard.
- Safe Learning Environment: As you would expect from a company of our standing, we prioritise safety during training, mirroring the importance of safe practices taught in the course itself.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions regarding us or your suitability for the course, please do get in touch with us today. We’d be happy to answer your questions and ensure that you can access the training you need to excel in your role.
SEE FOR YOURSELF