Looking for a trusted provider of ladder and steps safety training? Then welcome to Harrington Safety! Working with delegates from a wide range of sectors, our ladder and step ladder user course is suitable for participants of all levels of experience. If you are someone who uses ladders, step ladders and/or step stools as part of your job, this is the course for you!
All of our courses are led by experienced industry professionals, and you will really benefit from their skills and expertise. Our training is tailored to suit the needs of attendees, so you can be sure that you will be able to follow along and complete the work with ease. You will also be able to learn when and where it suits you, with the option to train at our centre, your workplace, or online.
What you can expect from our course
As leading providers of ladder and steps safety training, we want delegates to come away from our ½ course with as much knowledge and confidence as possible. You will cover the following when you learn with us:
- Working at height legislation in the UK
- Standards and classifications for a range of ladders and step ladders
- Hazards that you may come across when using ladders and step ladders
- All relevant legislation relating to the inspection of ladders and step ladders
- How to plan using the S.T.E.P format (Site, task, equipment, personnel)
- The difference between maintenance and repairs, along with who should be carrying them out
- How to dispose equipment that is no longer safe to use
Get in touch today
If you want to find out more about our ladder and steps safety training course and if it could be the right choice for you, please get in touch with a member of our customer service team today. They will answer any questions that you have, and will help you to book a place on a ladder and steps user course if required.
Get Free Quote
SEE FOR YOURSELF