The cart is empty!
This nationally accredited qualification is aimed at learners who wish to become first-aiders in the workplace. Every workplace should have responsible first aiders on their team, they really can be a life saver when it comes to workplace accidents. Upon successful completion of this three day course, you will leave with the skills needed in order to perform your role as a nominated first aider effectively and confidently.
What you can expect from our course
- Knowledge such as the roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- How to assess and incident and recognising the signs and symptoms of serious injury and illness
- Managing an incident
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Understand the requirements of a first aid kit and how to report accidents in the workplace
- Clear an obstructed airway
- Control severe bleeding
- Treatment of an unconscious patient
- Common workplace injuries
SEE FOR YOURSELF