Poor mental health is now the number one reason for staff absence within a workplace. By providing skills, knowledge and understanding of mental health first aid, The Mental Health First Aid (England) course aims to help individuals in the workplace and communities to recognise the signs and symptoms of mental health issues. In doing this it provides an understanding on how to best support people as well as assist them in their recovery.
What you can expect from our course
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot triggers and signs of mental health issues
- The knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support.
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Understanding the impact of stigma that exists around mental health
Get Free Quote
SEE FOR YOURSELF