The cart is empty!
Our one day emergency paediatric first aid course is a nationally accredited course run by enthusiastic individuals that care. This qualification is aimed at individuals wishing to gain the knowledge and skills required to provide effective emergency paediatric first aid. It is suitable to anyone who could be required to deliver first aid in a childcare setting or a domestic environment.
What you can expect from our course
- The roles and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider
- Providing first aid for an infant of child who is unresponsive but breathing normally
- Administration of first aid to an infant or child
- How to treat minor injuries
- Identifying and treating choking An infant or child suffering from hypovolemic shock
SEE FOR YOURSELF