The cart is empty!
This nationally accredited refresher course is designed to review the skills and knowledge gained in the original three day emergency first aid at work course. It can be taken no more that 3 months after your course expiry date. Ensuring your knowledge of emergency first aid it up-to-date and refreshed could save lives and in this course we cover the original syllabus and combine it with practical sessions and revision time to allow for the final assessment. You must have a copy of your original certificate to enable you to sit this refresher two day course.
What you can expect from our course
- Refresher of the following;
- Knowledge such as the roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- How to assess and incident and recognising the signs and symptoms of serious injury and illness
- Managing an incident
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Understand the requirements of a first aid kit and how to report accidents in the workplace
- Clear an obstructed airway
- Control severe bleeding
- Treatment of an unconscious patient
- Common workplace injuries
- First aid skills in the use of Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and in the use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
SEE FOR YOURSELF