The cart is empty!
Looking for the IPAF PAV training London delegates recommend? Then you have come to just the right place. We are Harrington Safety, and we are a trusted provider of IPAF push-around vertical PAV operator tuition not just in the capital, but nationwide. We have helped many delegates to successfully pass the course, and we can’t wait to add you to that list.
So, what are PAVs? Well, these are machines that are manually pushed along in the lowered position – and are then raised using manual or battery power. Their small size means that they are found on a wide range of sites. As a result, more and more construction industry professionals need to know how to operate them safely.
Our popular IPAF training PAV course is ½ day long, making it really easy to fit into your schedule. We are really proud of the service we are able to offer, and ensure that our IPAF PAV training is tailored to each delegate’s specific needs.
What you can expect from our course
- The IPAF push-around vertical course is comprehensive, and covers all you need to know to operate push-around vertical machines safely. When you learn with us, you can expect to be led through the following by one of our experienced IPAF PAV course tutors:
- Introduction followed by a pre-course theory test
- Discussion of MEWP regulations and guidance
- Looking at machine types and their uses
- Structural parts
- Pre-use inspection/handover
- Learning safe operating methods and how to utilise them to prevent hazards
- Written theory test
- Practical training
- A final practical assessment
Get in touch today
If you want to find out more about us and our IPAF push-around vertical PAV operator course, please do get in touch today. Our friendly, experienced team members are here to answer all of your questions and will give you all the information you need to go on and book a place on the course with confidence.
SEE FOR YOURSELF