Do you use steps and ladders as part of your role at work? Then you could benefit from our steps and ladders training course. We are Harrington Safety, and we have made a name for ourselves as one of the leading providers of working at height steps and ladder training in London. Our courses are comprehensive and led by genuine experts in the field, and will cover everything you need to know to fulfil your duties safely and confidently.
This ½ day course is designed for anyone who uses ladders or stepladders as part of their daily work. We offer this course on site or in a classroom, providing the flexibility to train from one person to a whole company. Within this course there are a number of practical and theory assessments which cover related legislation and regulations, as well as looking at potential hazards and skills in assessing risks, and planning maintenance. Considering it is just ½ a day long, you really do learn so much during our ladders and steps training course. Its short length means that it is accessible for a wide range of clients, and will not require you to take an entire day off from work. So it really does offer you the best of both worlds!
Once successfully completed, delegates will leave this feeling confident in how to use and inspect both portable ladders and step ladders in a safe and legal manner. To find out more about us and the ladder and step ladder training we offer, please reach out to a member of our team today. Get in touch, and we will book you onto a course as soon as it suits you.
What you can expect from our course
- Training to the HSE guidance on working at height
- To determine when it is appropriate to use ladders or stepladders
- Guidance and information on ladder/stepladder components, inspection, maintenance and storage
- Record keeping and correct methods of disposal
- Identify hazards and minimise using the step methodology – Site, task, equipment, people
- Correctly position and safely use ladders and step ladders
Get Free Quote
SEE FOR YOURSELF